FEDORA (Education through Research and Doctoral Studies) was born from the desire to maintain an already strong link between Training and Research on the INSA Lyon campus.
INSA, a recognized engineering school, is also a research and expertise center that graduates more than a hundred PhDs each year. The creation of FEDORA department allows bringing more visibility to the pursuit of research studies at INSA Lyon. Intended to support students and researchers in their career, the Department is in charge of the admission management (on behalf of the Institution) of International Masters, PhD Students and Habilitation to Supervise Research, as well as the implementation of the Institute policy and strategy associated with these courses.
Training through Research, an asset for the professional career
Research and innovation require dedicated specific skills, recognized at the professional level (as evidenced by the registration of the doctorate in the National Directory of Professional Certifications - RNCP). Thus, whether at the academic or industrial level, skills in terms associated with research work are essential and highly solicited. They include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with a complex (and unguided) problem
- Develop and apply an effective approach to analysis and resolution in a context of innovation
- Critically synthesize results and bibliography, including intelligence activity
- Efficiently communicate an approach and results, through written or oral medium
- Valorize results (technology transfer...)
- Integrate, supervise and lead a team
Bonne rentrée !
All year long