The Research Paths are part of the skills acquired through the practice of research among 5 families (Source: ABG)
- Disciplinary skills:
- Scientific and technical skills;
- Transversal skills:
- Information processing, argumentation, communication, language skills;
- Capacity for methodological and scientific self-training;
- Project management, teamwork, networking;
- Computer skills and general culture.
The principle of these courses is thus based on training THROUGH research, and allow learning about the world of research, whether for a Ph.D. or in private Research and Development structures for example.