Seminars & training
INSA Lyon Ph.D. students can register for disciplinary and/or transversal training provided by their doctoral school, their institution or the Université de Lyon.
- More information on : Training during the PhD
The doctoral schools of the REDOC SPI network, which already brings together 20 Doctoral Schools spread throughout the national territory, including MEGA n° 162 and EDML n° 34, gather their doctoral training of scientific culture (disciplinary and interdisciplinary training).
Subject to prior agreement from the organizing Doctoral School, doctoral students in the REDOC SPI network can register for all shared training courses.
- More information on: http://www.redoc-spi.fr
FEDORA Seminars and Training
FEDORA also offers dedicated and recognized training courses on the following themes:
- For PhD students
- The PEPS DOC seminar, which aims at cultivating skills for the professional project
- Skills for company, in order to develop the skills (both scientific and technical as well as human and relational) expected by companies to enhance them as part of its professional project
- Training in the Complementary Teaching Activity (ACE), in partnership with the ATENA unit, in order to support teaching practices (vacation...)
- The training "Questioning your research with regard to environmental and societal issues"
- For supervisors and advisors